12th December 2011: Doctoral Thesis in Industrial Design defended at the Department of Industrial Design, Eindhoven University of Technology.
2003: Firenze, Italy: qualification to practice as an architect in the UE
2003: Firenze, Italy: master degree in Architecture with a graduation project in industrial design; final mark 110/110 cum laude, with publication dignity.
1997-2003: Firenze, Italy: Università degli Studi di Firenze (University of Florence), Facoltà di Architettura:
- 2001: Final year of specialization in Industrial Design, at the department of Prof. Arch. Roberto Segoni;
- 2001-2003 Eindhoven, The Netherlands, Eindhoven University of Technology, attending courses at the University as Erasmus student;
- 2002-2003: working at the final graduation project, supervised by Arch.Elisabetta Cianfanelli, University of Florence, Italy, co-supervised by:
- Professor Paul Jansdaal, Department of Architecture, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands;
- Professor Claudio Braccesi, Università di Perugia, Facoltà di Ingegneria, Perugia, Italy;
- Arch. Fiorenzo Valbonesi, University of Florence, Italy;
1991-1996 Bologna, Italy: Liceo scientifico Niccolo’ Copernico, (scientific high school issuing a scientific/linguistic diploma) Final mark: 60/60